Fun For The Summer Lessons For A Lifetime
Why Choose the Y For Your Child’s Summer Experience?
PARENTS TRUST US
YMCA Day Camp provides a happy, healthy environment for children to learn and grow. Children have the opportunity to build self-confidence, independence and creativity and parents have peace of mind knowing their child is in a safe and enriching place.
PROFESSIONAL ROLE MODELS
Our counselors are selected based on their experience, attitude, skills and their ability to demonstrate YMCA values. Our “Professional Role Models” attend extensive training covering topics like safety, behavior management, child abuse prevention, games, skits and songs, nature craft, and team building. Camp staff are trained to highlight teachable moments and emphasize accomplishments and successes in all campers.
LEARN, GROW, THRIVE
Our camp program is specifically designed to give kids the opportunity to participate in worthwhile experiences that mold and shape them for future success. Weekly themes create an atmosphere of fun and learning, and kids who take part in a quality summer experience retain more learning from school year to school year.
SUMMER 2020 FAQ's:
- Camp Starts June 1st
- Beginning May 18th, our phones will be open from 9a-1p Monday through Friday.
- Prices are REDUCED in response to effects of the Pandemic.
- NO DEPOSITS REQUIRED
- All the paperwork in the Camp Registration Packet must be completed in full when registering. This includes the Emergency Contact addresses and phone numbers. (Exception is the Child Health Form, unless your doctor's office can complete it by recent physical.)
- Completed Registration Forms/Packets may be mailed, emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org , dropped off (call 570-752-5981 when arriving) during Phone hours, or faxed to 570-752-7792
- Kinder Camp is for kids entering Kindergarten in the Fall of 2020
- Field trips will be scheduled as State restrictions are lifted.
- For other detailed questions email: email@example.com