As one of the leading nonprofits and volunteer-led organizations in the Greater Berwick area, the Y is a dynamic association of men, women and children joined together by a shared commitment to nurturing the potential of kids, promoting healthy living and fostering a sense of social responsibility. We offer opportunities for individuals, families and organizations to volunteer in ways that let you connect and develop meaningful relationships, all while making an impact in the community you live in and care about.
Top 9 reasons to volunteer at the Y:
- Explore a profession, build your resume, and network.
- Learn new skills, increase confidence and become a stronger leader.
- Fulfill a school requirement.
- Meet new friends from all walks of life.
- Support a cause that brings lasting personal and social change to others.
- Live your faith.
- Make a difference in the life of a child.
- Give back to an organization that has helped you or someone you care about.
- Strengthen your community a make the greater Berwick Area a better place to live, work and grow.
Partner With Us
Creating Stronger Community Through Partnership
The Berwick Y collaborates with over 20 different organizations in our cause to strengthen our community. It’s all part of our efforts to make the Greater Berwick Area a leading region for healthy lifestyles, strong kids and caring communities. Partnerships are only limited by our imagination. If you have a n idea to strengthen our community and would like to partner with the Y we would love to hear from you. Some of the ways we can help or work together:
- Promote your organization’s event through the Y
- Partner with your organization to meet a community need
- Host your organization’s event at the Y
- Your organization can enhance one of the YMCAs current community programs
There are many ways, large and small, that we can work together. If your organization is interested in partnering with the YMCA, contact Nick Pajovich at 570-752-5981 or firstname.lastname@example.org